Our vision is that every Trinity youth be known and nurtured in the faith. So we nurture each middle and high school student with the 3 C’s.
- Connected with other encouraging believers
- Committed to Christ
- Contributing to the ministry
While we encourage our youth to read their Bible, pray, serve, give and worship, we realize sometimes it may be difficult for them to know what that looks like at this point in their lives. So The Ascent provides a path of growth, with anchor points, that they and their parents can use as move forward on their spiritual journey. If you're ready to join us or have questions, contact Tony Akers.
It’s that time of year! The Cokesbury Class provides scholarships for students accepted to or attending an accredited college or university, for undergraduate or post graduate studies. The Scholarship is given in memory/honor of a member of the Cokesbury Sunday School Class of Trinity United Methodist Church. This year’s application is now available, and will be accepted April 1 through May 1, 2016.
Senior Recognition and Brunch . May 15, 2016
Congrats to all graduating seniors! To celebrate your achievement, send us your baby pic, senior pic by Sunday, May 1 – and make reservations for our Senior Brunch. Why? We are preparing to celebrate you on Senior Recognition Sunday.
- We need your pix: Get digital pix (one baby, one senior portrait) to Amanda or give to her to scan, you can drop those by the main office. No later than May 1. (You’ll get them back on Senior Sunday.)
- Make Brunch reservations: Please invite family and friends that are important to you, and make reservations online.
Day of event:
- Wear your cap and gown that day and meet in the Attic at 9:30 am for a group pic.
- At 9:45 am we’ll go to Traditional worship, then midway through that service we’ll depart and go to the C&C service.
- In C&C service, you’ll see the Senior Slide Show.
- After worship, meet in Wesley Hall for the Senior Brunch and program.